Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm still getting use to how blogger works. The description for this pic is at the bottom.



Maggie is now fine w/Oro in the living room. It's only when he's in her room (my room) that she has a problem. My vet said part of Maggie's problem w/Oro might be that he's not neutered. Even though she's spayed, she might sense his hormones. My vet said she might improve when Oro's neutered. He's getting neutered Thurs. We're really looking forward to that because now, he meows very loudly at night. He was alternating rooms, but he has to stay in my parents' room at night now so that I can sleep. We think his meowing is because he needs to mate. Also, he doesn't like to be alone. When in my parents' room & their not in there, he sometimes meows even more.

We've known that he's longer than any other cat we've seen, so I measured him and compared it to Pumpkin. He's 19 inches long. She's 17 inches.

Oro on the windowsill, showing how long he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment