Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oro transitioning from outside to inside

I've decided to add Oro's adjustment to our family to my blog so that people can learn how cats adjust. While each cat is different, the adjustment is similar.


Oro demonstrating "soft paws." See the blue things sticking out of his paw? Those are them. Soft paws are claw covers. They were invented by a veterinarian as a humane alternative to delcawing, which actually removes part of the bone of the toe. The soft paws come in different colors, including clear. I wanted colored ones so I could find them easier if they got out of the package. Be careful w/the glue! I had to soak my hands to get it off me.


Oro enjoying cat heaven: a fan blowing A/C around the room, instead of heat & humidity, a bed, instead of the grass or pavement. Mom came up w/that.



The view from my bedroom 1 night.














1st pic of his eyes!











I'm not sure why this is underlined, but oh well. This is the 1st pic of Oro. 1 of the 1st days we had him. We kept him outside until we could afford to take him to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment