Saturday, July 17, 2010

How He Loves Us

Oro is the new cat that adopted us recently. He was jumping up on the windowsill on the outside of our house. Our cats are on the inside of the window sill a lot. It's really made our cats mad. I went out & befriended it. My cat, Maggie, watched me from the window & was mad. It was a slightly different mad than when I was inside. She wasn't hissing much, but her face had a different look on it that I can't explain. When I went inside & picked her up, she was so happy! I now know that if she sees me giving attention to a cat that she doesn't know, she gets really jealous! When I was petting her while we were both looking out at Oro, she was still upset, but, again, it wasn't the same mad as when I'm out with Oro.

Maggie's jealousy reminded me of the song, "How He Loves Us." The 1st couple lines of the song are, "He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane." I was singing these 2 lines for the next couple of days. For some reason, I didn't let the message that God was trying to send sink in until a few days ago, when I read a note on here from a friend, part of which was about God's simplicity & majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment