Monday, June 21, 2010

PRAYER NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i stood in line for financial aid for 3 hrs. before getting to the window, a guy came through the line & took paperwork for the type of academic restriction that i'm on (look at a previous post for explanation on this situation). i gave my papers to him. he told me to hope that my appeal's accepted by next mon, when school starts, but it may not be accepted for 2 wks. if that's the case, i won't be able to take classes this summer, therefore my graduation will be postponed for a 4th time. if i could pay out of pocket & get reimbursed later by fin aid, this wouldn't be an issue. i had to drop my classes so that i wouldn't be charged the $75 fee for not paying tuition on time. fee payment deadline is wed. once the appeal's accepted, the tuition will be paid in a day. at that point, i'll be able to register for classes again, hopefully the same ones i'm in now. i've emailed all my profs, hoping they'll let me get back in. i'm only taking 1 vet class, which i'm almost positive i'll be able to get back in. if i'm not let back in the non-vet classes, idk what i'll do in order to be full time for insurance & fin aid. plz pray that the appeal will be accepted w/in the wk, the sooner, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment